Skip to main content

The Human Tongue is a fire that cannot be tamed.

 The Human Tongue is a fire by itself.  It cannot be tamed.  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins August 25, 2021



      The Human tongue is a little member; and boast great things.  Behold how great a matter a little fire is kindled!!  The tongue is a fire a world of iniquity: so is the tongue.  The tongue defiles the body.  The tongue is capable of doing a lot of damage to anyone who is present.  Everything that the tongue says, it is very dangerous.



      The tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness.  The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.  For every kind of beast and bird, reptiles, and sea creatures can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue.  It is a restless evil, full of poison.  The human tongue is so lethal that it cuts like a sword.  However, man can control his or her actions before acting out violently.



      Therefore, the tongue is a fire that is very difficult to extinguish.  Let us examine our feelings and emotions before the actual eruption of a very dangerous fire. 



      The tongue cannot become extinguished by any means.  Blessings and cursing that comes out of the same mouth.  This is not supposed to take place inside of the earth itself.  However. I understand that living inside of Planet Earth is dangerous.  In most cases, we are in peril right now as we speak,

The Human Tongue is a fire by itself.  It cannot be tamed.  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins August 25, 2021

      The Human tongue is a little member; and boast great things.  Behold how great a matter a little fire is kindled!!  The tongue is a fire a world of iniquity: so is the tongue.  The tongue defiles the body.  The tongue is capable of doing a lot of damage to anyone who is present.  Everything that the tongue says, it is very dangerous.

      The tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness.  The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.  For every kind of beast and bird, reptiles, and sea creatures can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue.  It is a restless evil, full of poison.  The human tongue is so lethal that it cuts like a sword.  However, man can control his or her actions before acting out violently.

      Therefore, the tongue is a fire that is very difficult to extinguish.  Let us examine our feelings and emotions before the actual eruption of a very dangerous fire. 

      The tongue cannot become extinguished by any means.  Blessings and cursing that comes out of the same mouth.  This is not supposed to take place inside of the earth itself.  However. I understand that living inside of Planet Earth is dangerous.  In most cases, we are in peril right now as we speak,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...