Skip to main content

Job 14:14-16, and What it means to all People!!

 

Job 14:14-16, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins August 12, 2021

 


       Job 14:14-16 says If a man dies he shall live again?  All the days of my hard service I will wait until my change comes.  You shall call, and I will answer You: You shall desire the work of Your hands.  For now, You number my steps, but do not watch over my sin.  This is a parable by Job.  He exclaims that if a man dies, he shall live again.  This means when we die, we shall live again because our destination will either be heaven or hell.  All the days of my hard service means as long as we are working hard on earth until the rapture comes.  This is not very easy to bear.

 This is simply because our fate is determined by our own actions.  I want to say that I feel good because God has sealed my fate for me a very long time ago.  God shall desire the work of my own hands.  This means that God would like for me to work for my money.  The labor itself is intensive.  God will speak to me, and I shall answer Him.  This means that God is speaking to me in a way that only I can hear it. 



Next, I want to inform all of you that I still have a long way to go when it comes to my sense of work.  I am a Writer.  I am still a College Student.  I am still in the prime of my life.  I am only 56 years old.  I am still a young man.



 I want to say that my life has not been easy.  I have literally bumped my head too many times.  You number my steps, but not watch over my sin.  This means that God is giving all of us a choice. Further, all of my sins that I have accumulated are from making bad decisions.  I realize that God would like for all of us to share the Gospel with everyone.

 I might be young, but I have a lot of physical problems to contend with.  God is speaking to me on a daily basis.  I pray for people every single day of the week.  I know that my steps had almost slipped into the Pit.  This means that in my mind, I have stepped into a sinful Pit.  I know that my actions and behavior in the past has sealed my fate.  Only God has decided the place for me in advance. 

Finally, I cannot say whether or not I am going to heaven or hell.  I can only say that based on my actions from my past, it has sealed my fate.  I am a Born-Again Christian.  It is that my past consisted of some things that only God can forgive me.  I have tried to receive forgiveness from man, and I have been rejected.  My steps are counted every single day by God.  God also knows how many steps that I am going to walk each day of the week.

 God knows exactly how long I am going to live in advance.  He even knows the plans that He has for me in advance.  I am ready to do God’s work.  I am ready to serve Him.  I am ready to become a worker for God.  I write essays because it helps me cope better with a mental illness.  God Bless You All!!  May God be with all of you.  I love you all very much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...