Skip to main content

A Flower inside of the Desert!!!!!

 

A flower inside of the desert

A flower inside of a desert is very rare. A flower period is a plant that grows inside of any climate and inside of any environment. Flowers that are usually inside of a desert that I have seen are sunflowers, cactus, and various grasses. I know because I am allergic to timothy grass. This is grass that is grown in the Western Part of the United States. A sunflower is very beautiful. This is a flower that flourishes inside of conditions that are hot and sticky. This is also a sweet young lady to whom I can call a sunflower. I am the type of person that call women beautiful names such as sunshine, shining star, sunflower, and a shooting star. These names are positive because it enlightens them as well as myself that women are beautiful and unique.

A flower inside of a desert is not a bad thing. At least there is water right under its own roots. A cactus has water inside of it. A cactus has its own water that comes from the ground. Whenever it rains inside of a desert, I can say one thing, at least all of the flowers inside of a desert receives it natural resource. The natural resource that I am talking about is water. Remember water is the element that sustains life. Without water, how would anything that is a living being survive on earth? The sunflowers are very large in size. They remind me of a sunshine that is directly on the ground. However, it is in plant form. I might sound as if I am a botanist. A botanist is a person who studies plants, vegetation, and the environment at large.

Natural Resources are the water, oil, and anything that is derived from the earth itself. Resources tend to vary according to the needs of mankind. Other natural resources such as coal and natural gas are extremely important. A flower can become a resource if a person is desperate and in need of food. Do you know that plants, fruits, and certain vegetables can be eaten at any time? For instance, pokeweed, blackberries, apples, peaches, and certain weeds that is located outdoors. An example of this is ragweed. Ragweed is used as a treatment for constipation. There are other weeds and certain fruits and vegetables that are used to treat certain ailments in the human body.

A flower inside of a desert is really varies according to species and location of the desert itself. If I were at a location in the Sahara, then I would have a really hard time trying to find a natural resource. Natural resources would be very hard to find. I would have to look very hard and for a very long period of time. Let's also find out what are the types of animals, insects, and reptiles that an average person would find inside of a desert.

 A person would see a coyote, fox, and snakes such as a sidewinder, sand flies, a hare, vultures, eagles, desert rats, scorpions, ground spiders, and many other living creatures. I also would like to add that it is very hot inside of desert regions and they have extremely humid conditions.

My flower inside of a place of this magnitude will stimulate my curiosity. By picking it up or directly looking at it, would allow me to ask specific questions. I would ask what kind of flower is it? How does it look to me? What color is it? How can a flower like this benefit mankind? These are the questions that I would ask if I were to observe a flower that is inside of a desert.
I have a strong desire for things that pertain to the environment as well as an interest in human relationships. The reason why I am a person who has this interest is because as a child, I have always wondered what things are like inside of my surroundings. The definition of the word environment is one own usual surroundings. The definition of matter is anything that takes up space. A human being is a beautiful creation from God. When God created woman he created a good thing. God created a woman to accompany man. Women are very intelligent human beings.

I am happy to have a great deal of respect for women and the issues that they support. Just like Breast Cancer, men can develop breast cancer and they wouldn't know if you have this dangerous disease. I support all women's issues no matter what they are. It is the woman who keeps families together. There are more women that are raising children all by themselves a whole lot more than ever before. My mother had taken care of all nine of us all by herself. She has done a magnificent job.

In spite of all of the obstacles that came between me and my siblings, we survived as a family unit. I can call myself a survivor still. I have learned a whole lot from my mother, grandmother, grandfathers, and other elders who have raised me. Just remember we all were ovum that was located inside of the ovaries of our mothers. The father is the one who had utilized his sperm and therefore, an ovum was fertilized and life itself came into existence. This process takes 48 hours. The entire maturation process when it pertains to life itself takes 236 to 270 gestation days. This is nine calendar months. Sometimes this process takes longer for some expecting mothers. This depends on the health of the fetus or embryo itself.

 

To be honest, any flower that is indigenous to the country itself can be grown inside of the desert. For instance, there are flowers that are from the Orient that are grown inside of deserts in the United States. There are flowers and cactus that are grown inside of residential areas in the Southeastern United States and in the Midwestern part of the United States. There are certain types of poison ivy plants that are grown all over the United States. For instance, there are certain types of poison ivy that has been growing in the Ohio River Valley that comes from Coastal Virginia.

There are also certain types of plants that exists in the Southeastern United States that have been planted in North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, South Carolina, and Missouri. I am referring to the Magnolia Plants. I have also seen plants such as cactus in the Carolinas and in coastal regions along the Southeastern United States. There is type of grass that is here in the United States called Japanese Blood Grass. This type of grass looks like a fern but it causes serious allergy problems. The stems themselves turn red during the fall season. Japanese Blood Grass is common in the Carolinas and in the Ohio River Valley. My favorite flower is called daisies. I also like perennials and annuals as well. It is that I have allergies so I have to be very careful when it comes to dealing with plants and certain foods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...