Skip to main content

What Does It Mean To Have a Depraved Mind?



What is The Definition of a Depraved Mind?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins/ March 13, 2020

        APraise The Lord Saints!!  Praise The Lord Everyone!!  I have a very important question to ask everyone. What is the definition of a depraved mind?  A depraved mind is as follows: The condition of mind described as depravity of mind is characterized by an inherent deficiency of moral sense and integrity. It consists of evil, corrupt and perverted intent which is devoid of regard for human dignity and which is indifferent to human life. It is a state of mind outrageously horrible or inhuman.

B

          Next, when it comes to a Biblical standpoint, this is very serious!!  This means that God gives up on you to the point that He will let you do whatever you desire.  This is because a person refuses to acknowledge the truth.  This is very serious to me as well as everyone else.  To be frank with you, this is what is going on right now.  People are engaging in behavior that goes against the norm.

    C

        Further, I am saying this because I remember when I was much younger, my mother gave up on me.  Especially when I did not go to high school for 3 years.  I only attended school 25% of the time from 1980-1983.  This is the truth because I did not attend school until I was ordered by a Judge in Downtown Dayton, Ohio.

D

The Judge stated to me that if anyone did not want to go to school, they were deemed as crazy.  They were insane for wanting to stay out of school.  I eventually graduated from high school 3 years late.  Therefore, I came to my senses and finished school on June 10, 1986.  I was the oldest student at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School.  It did not make me any difference because I finished school, and I graduated from College at the University of Toledo on Saturday June 12, 1993 and again on Saturday June 17, 1995.  I felt exhilarated when I finished college.  I also was able to obtain employment immediately after I completed my internship at the Jerusalem Outreach Center in Toledo, Ohio.

E

Moreover, I have come a very long way in my personal life.  I do recall missing school for 3 straight years.  I also got into fist fights with boys and girls at Roth High School.  I detested school during that time.  It is not I hated school, my biggest problem was dealing with authority figures.  However, I listened to my grandmothers and grandfathers because they would beat the living hell out of me.  My grandparents did not play that mess when I was out of school.  On June 21, 1985, I went to jail for committing a crime at Rikes Department Store in Dayton, Ohio.  My grandmother was literally pissed off with me.  She punished me because she had to get me out of jail.  This is not funny!!  Grandparents will beat your!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  That is all I have to say about that!!  What is a depraved mind in the Bible?
Reprobation, in Christian theology, is a doctrine of the Bible found in many passages of scripture such as Romans 1:20-28, Proverbs 1:23-33, John 12:37-41, Hebrews 6:4-8 etc … When a sinner is so hardened as to feel no remorse or misgiving of conscience, it is considered a sign of reprobation.
FI do not want God to give me over to a depraved mind.  This is dangerous!!  What does it mean a reprobate mind?   Reprobate. … Selfish, depraved, disreputable, a reprobate is not known for his inner goodness. In fact, reprobates were once considered “rejected by God,” the meaning of the noun in the 1500s.  You can become a reprobate inside of my family if you want to, your!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A hard head makes a very soft gluteus maximus!!  Attention: when it comes to the nieces and nephews, you know who God is right now!!  You better act like it!!!  I am talking to every last one of you.  I have a lot of love for all of you.  Don’t play with me!!  All of you were raised by your Grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts.  Please do not forget this!!  I am keeping it real!!
Finally, I want to say that I have had a helping hand when it comes to dealing with my family members.  If I would have raised all of you, you would not be on Facebook until I tell you to.  That has a lot to do with your parents. All of those tattoos that you have on your bodies, you would not have them.  Ever since your parents died, all of you have been doing whatever the hell you wanted to.  You are never too old for a Country Whipping!!  My nieces and nephews know the flavor before it is inside of the Kool Aid!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...