Skip to main content

Is It True That The Borrower is Servant to The Lender?


Is it True That the Borrower is Servant to the Lender?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins/ February 13, 2020
        Praise The Lord Saints!! Praise The Lord!!  How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I have a very important question to ask all of you.  Is it true that the borrower is servant to the lender?  This is a very serious question that I would like to ask all of you personally because I have a student loan, and I am having a very difficult time paying it off.  The interest of my student loan is 8%.  I know that I did not have any business taking out another loan; just to attend college at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.  I enrolled in college during the fall of 2003. 



           I borrowed the money in order to enroll at UNCC.  I was not eligible for any more grants that were available at the time.  Frankly, I was trying to acquire a second Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Social Work.  I understand that anytime that a person borrows money in any state, fashion or form, it is like being a slave all over again.  I really understand that I have to pay this money back in full.  However, I am very disappointed because the interest on my Jamison Loan is $80.00 dollars per month. 





       
Next, I want to inform all of you that it is true that the borrower is servant to the lender.  It might be a metaphor at the moment, but in reality, we have to pay off all of our debts.  It does not matter what they really are, we have to pay our debts.  I really understand that student loan debt is climbing each year.  I wish that I could have given the money back!!  I know that I only receive Social Security Disability right now.  I only earn $959.00 dollars per month right now.  I have over $850.00 dollars in bills each month.  I know that I have to pay my rent at the moment as well as life insurance, and other bills. 

    
Moreover, I have been going through financial hardships for the past 25 years now.  I will admit that the William and Fudge Collection Agency wants me to pay this loan off in full.  I have called this agency at their Rock Hill, South Carolina Office and they want me to pay at least $275.00 per month.  I have explained to them that I can only pay $50.00 per month.  I do not understand why these collection agencies are not willing to come to a complete compromise with me regarding my student loan.  I am only paying the interest instead of the principle amount.  This is a shame!! 
I guess I better go back to work just to pay this student loan.
        In Addition, there are people that I have allowed to borrow money from me, but they do not pay me back.  These people are called welshers right now.  To completely welsh, means to refuse to pay off your debts.  I have depleted my allotment when it comes to borrowing money from my life insurance right now.  I have asked William and Fudge Collection Agency can I pay the amount that I have agreed in the very beginning!!  I have to do what is absolutely necessary in order to pay off all of my debts.



Finally, I want to inform everyone that have debts to pay to make payment arrangements with all of your creditors in person.  When it comes to handling things over the telephone is pointless right now.  I have to get on my knees and pray to Jesus Christ to help me to pay off all of my debts.  Do you know that birds of a feather flock together?  This is a wise saying that people who are of certain status tend to affiliate with one another.  When it comes to socioeconomic status in the United States as well as other countries, the poor will always go through hell in life.  I also will admit that a person cannot establish a relationship with the opposite sex; if you are having hardships in any state, fashion, and form.



 This is serious because my ex-wife used me for my money at a period of time during our relationship.  She was buying street drugs with my money instead of paying bills for our residence.  There are some women and men who will completely drain you of all of your resources.  They do not care.  Some of the people that I was affiliated with were very apathetic.  This is the reason why I would like for everyone to please keep me in your prayers because I am physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially suffering right now.  I am telling all of you the truth about my situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...