Skip to main content

Is It True That All Debts Are Supposed To Be Cancelled After Seven Years?


Is It True That All Debts Are Supposed To Be Cancelled After                                          Seven Years?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins / February 21, 2020
        Praise The Lord Saints!!  Praise The Lord!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to ask a very important question.  Is it true that all debts are supposed to be cancelled after seven years?  I am asking this question because I have a student loan from the University of North Caroline at Charlotte.  The total of my debt right now is $13,330 dollars.  I would like for everyone to please pray for me because the interest is compounded daily. 
       

Next, I want to say that I was enrolled in classes on August 21, 2003.  I ended up borrowing $3,500 dollars just to enroll for a semester of classes.  However, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte withdrew me after six weeks during the Fall Semester simply because I did not have my required vaccination shots.  Even though I enjoyed the classes that I have taken, but I could not attend classes for the rest of the Fall Semester. 

        Also, I went to my doctor at Americare Healthcare Clinic, which is located in Charlotte, NC for a DNA Tracking Test.  The test results revealed to me that I have had all of my required vaccinations.  Dr. Fidelis Edosowan told me that I have had all of my shots.  I thought about enrolling into Graduate School here in Dayton, Ohio at Wright State University. 


        Moreover, the Financial Aid Advisor stated that I was not able to enroll in any classes because my student loans are currently in default.  I did not expect to pay $13,330 dollars in student loan debts 17 years later.  I am really hurt because all of my other debts got cancelled after 10 years.  I know that I also have to pay a legal judgment of $1,115 dollars to the Mecklenburg County Court System in order to receive another apartment in the Charlotte, NC Area again.





       
In Addition, according to a Paralegal with the Lexington Law Firm, I really do not have any-more negative items on my current credit files.  It is that, I still want to know why my student loan debt did not get cancelled after seven- years.  Obviously, this debt has been bothering me for almost 20 years not.  The company that has my student loan debt in Collections is William and Fudge Collection Agency in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

 This company stated that I have to pay over $300.00 dollars per month.  Even though I am on a fixed income right now because I receive Social Security Disability of a total of $959.00 month.  I have informed an agent at William and Fudge that I can only pay $50.00 per month.  I really do not know exactly what they are going to do, but, I have to pray that I do not end up in jail by the end of this year.

        Finally, I want to inform all of you that in the New Testament, Romans 13:8 says: Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another.  I really love this Bible verse because love is what we all need in order to survive with Jesus Christ.  I know that my credit has varied from time to time.  The debts that I have accumulated over the years are my fault.  I have received things on credit without paying for them.  Therefore, I am a welsher.  I really cannot understand how my credit score is 665.  I really do not see it.  I still have debts to pay.  I do not understand why my student loan debt did not get cancelled?  I have to do something just to pay this loan off hopefully by the end of this year.

        Everyone, please keep me in your prayers.  If I have offended anyone by the content of this essay, I am very sorry for hurting everyone.  I am asking a question regarding consumer debt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...