Skip to main content

Matthew 10:36 and How it Pertains to All People!!


Matthew 10:36 and How it Pertains to All People!!
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins January 31, 2020
        Praise The Lord Saints!! Praise The Lord!! How are all of you doing tonight?  Fine, I hope.  I would like to start things off by asking everyone a very important question.  What does Matthew 10:36 really mean to all of us?  The answer is simple.  A Man’s enemies will be those of his own household.  What is the definition of the word foe?  A foe is a chief or principle enemy.  This can become in a form of principalities, powers, and demonic spirits. 

Therefore, I want to inform all of you that I am powerless over people, places, and things.  However, when it comes to the institution of the family, things can breakdown very easily.  There can be disagreements over comments and other issues.  It is that the very first family in the Bible was Adam and Eve.  They had two children named Cain and Abel.  I am focusing on these two individuals because God favored one over the other.  Eventually, Cain killed Abel over the simple fact that Abel was favored by God. 
       
Next, I want to inform all of you that in my family, I had 5 brothers and 3 sisters.  My mother had me out of wedlock.     I am saying this because my siblings and I do not get along with each other.  I want to say that it is not very easy to have brothers and sisters by different parents.  My Father’s name is Joseph Webb.  He was married at the time that I was conceived.  My mother made a conscious decision to take me to my grandmother’s house because she suffered from Post-Partum Depression.  I ended up staying with my grandparents for the first seven years of my life.
       
Further, I can relate with this Bible verse because all of our hairs on top of our head are all numbered.  When it comes to the subject at hand, I was subjected to having my name changed to Anthony Joseph Russell.  This is simply because my mother got married as soon as my sister was born.  My mother did this out of false pretense.  I did not understand why my mother had changed my name just to affiliate with a man.  That does not make any sense.  To me personally, I attended Edison Elementary School in Dayton, Ohio from 1971 -1976.  My mother changed my name to appease her husband Mr. Willie Andrew Russell Sr.
       
Moreover, I want to inform all of you that my mother had 8 consecutive children by Willie Andrew Russell Sr. This has taken place from 1967 to 1980.  I am simply saying all of this because this man tried his best to kill me by putting my head inside of a very hot stove back on May 30, 1972.  I will admit that I was staying with my mother at the time.  I came home from school hungry and I decided to get something to eat.  This man grabbed me and slapped me a few times on my face.  He put my head inside of a hot stove because he did not know how to properly discipline children.  He was not my father in the first place. 
       
In Addition, I want to say that this man was very abusive both physically and verbally.  My mother shot him at the time because what he had done to me.  My half siblings and I really do not get along because we have never learned how to really relate well with one another.  I also will admit that I became the Man of The House at the time because my mother and stepfather used to leave the house for a long period of time.  I also understand that I am not supposed to say things that are against God in any way.  This means that God is taking an account of what we actually say out of our mouths.  We will be held accountable for our actions.
       
Finally, this is the reason why I do not believe in men and women having children out of wedlock to begin with.  Anytime that men and women get together, it is best to start things off by being friends; instead of having sex with each other.  This is simply because it makes things worse.  When it comes to Matthew 10:36, my own family members and I do not get along with each other.  I know that this pertains to those who live inside of our household.  I know that it is not very easy for me to really relate well with people who are very contentious.
       
In Conclusion, I know that when I was a child, I stayed with my grandparents for safety sake.  This is simply because I was around someone who really did not like me as a person.  My baby brothers and I relate a whole lot better than the middle children.  I can really say that: there is also a lot of division inside of all of the members of the family.  There is also a lot of use of vulgarity and a lack of love in the first place.  My family members tend to group with one another and forsake those who are older than them.
        In Summary, I want to inform all of you that I am in serious need of all of your prayers.  This is simply because there are members of my family, who are really against me personally.  Matthew 10:36 is very serious to me because I am not accustomed to drama.  I cannot stand anyone who goes against the truth.  I am not supposed to fellowship with darkness in any form.   
Even when it has a whole lot to do with this world.  Favoritism also exist in my own family.  This is a complete shame.  Favoritism also goes against God’s principles.  My family members really choose these things.  I am saying all of this because I am not used to this form of behavior.  Please pray for me and the rest of my family.  Thank You very much!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...