Skip to main content

God Knows All Things About Us!!


God Knows All Things About All Of Us!!
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins
Praise The Lord Saints!! Praise The Lord Everyone!! How are all of you doing today? Fine, I hope. I want to inform all of you that God knows the things that we need of long before we ask Him. God knows all things about us. He knows our thoughts, opinions, and feelings. I realize that God knows exactly how long we are going to live on earth.




Next, God knew all of us when we were inside of our mother’s womb. I know that this is something that God knows about all of us. God even knows all of the things that we need in order to sustain all of us; while we are living on earth. I have come to the realization that I cannot do anything without God. He also has supplies all of my personal needs. I really love Him because he has never stopped loving me as a person.






Further, I have a very important question to ask all of you. Does God knows about all of us? The answer to this question is yes. I want to say to everyone that God has been really good to me as a person. Even though, I am not perfect. I am only a Work in Progress. I want to inform all of you that God has blessed me every single day; for the past 54 years of my life.





Moreover, I want to inform all of you that I cannot do anything without God. I cannot even take care of myself without God. It is the Holy Spirit that inside of me that is talking to me on a daily basis. I know that I desperately need the Lord in my life right now.



In Addition, the above Bible verse is true. It is God that is doing for us more than we are doing for ourselves. I really love all of you as members of the human race. I know that some of you do not know me as a person. However, I love you anyway. I know that my life has been filled with ups and downs during the past 10 years now. I want to inform all of you that I suffer from Schizoid Affective Disorder. I have been suffering from a mental illness for the past 22 years now.





Also, I am relying on God for all things. I cannot do anything without Him. There are some people, who actually think that: they have work so hard for the things that they need. There are some people, who actually think that they have done the things that they have done without God’s help. I know for me personally, I am dependent on the Lord for all things. I am dependent on the Lord Jesus Christ for everything. I love all of you very much. The Lord is sustaining me moment by moment. He has his way in my life.




Finally, I want you to know that I cannot do anything without the Lord Jesus Christ. I want to inform all of you that I have been physically sick as of late. I want to say that I am very excited to have Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.
In Conclusion, I am sealed by the Lord Jesus Christ right now. I am sealed by Him the Holy Spirit of Promise. God always keep His promises. I know that in Galatians 6:8 means what goes around comes around. I know that I used to live inside of the world. I also used to do the things of the world. Currently, I have learned the truth about God. My seal with Him is forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...