Skip to main content

How Come I Feel Discouraged Right Now?


How Come I feel discouraged right now?
        Good Evening Everyone!!  How are you doing this evening?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform all of you that I feel discouraged right now.  This is simply because I am losing my friends.  Is it the information about my Personal Savior Jesus Christ that I am using too much?  Is it the information that I am putting on my homepages.  My purpose here is to enlighten my audience, and not impress them.
        Next, I want to inform all of you that I am not receiving enough positive feedback from any of my essays that I have typed up lately.  I have a whole lot of followers and readers right now.  It is that I am not receiving any positive feedback from my materials.  I am saying this because I want to ask all of you a question.  What do you think of my writing?  So far on my Mocospace homepage, I have received no comments.  I am also losing my readers on the website, and other websites as well.


        Further, I am asking the Lord to please show me myself right now.  I am asking God to show me what is going on because I feel very unhappy right now.  I know that I am not perfect.  I am saying that I am praying, reading the Bible, and doing everything that is necessary to be a help to others in Christ Jesus.  I would like for everyone to please pray for me because I feel dejected right now.  I really do not know why, but I feel very sad.  I need all of you to please feel free to examine my information all over again.  Please tell me what do you think?  I belong to Jesus Christ!!  I do not have any business feeling socially dejected, and discouraged right now.
        Moreover, I want to say that I am a person, who worries about what others think about me as a person.  I do not have any business allowing people, and their feelings to get the best of me.  I have another question to ask everyone.  Do I really write in the same manner that I speak?  Please let me know exactly what I am doing wrong, so that I can correct all of my mistakes.  I would like for all of you to please tell me what am I doing wrong?  I really want everyone that I know; as well as those that I do not know to please tell me what do I need to do to improve my writing skills?

        In Addition, I want to say to everyone worldwide right now that I am feeling discouraged in my heart of hearts.  I am completely vexed inside of my mind right now.  I do not fear     anyone on earth.  It is that I am feeling sad because I do not have anyone to share with me their personal opinions about my writing.  I do not have anyone who can give me any feedback that I need in order to grow as a member of the human race.  I feel very sad, and depressed because no one is giving me any positive feedback: I would like for someone to be transparent with me as a person.

        Finally, I want to say that; this is my job as a Blogger to write about a specific subject and allow the general public to view it.  I am writing because it helps me to improve my writing skills as well as my communication skills.  I am going to stay encouraged right now.  I am writing essays because it gives me an outlet in my personal life.  I really need everyone to please pray for me because I am allowing the criticisms to get the best of me.  I feel a whole lot better mentally and emotionally because I wrote an essay to cope with a mental illness.  I am taking my medications as prescribed by my doctors.  I feel much better right now.  This is about my personal Savior Jesus Christ.  I promised to stay encouraged by thinking positive thoughts in my life.  Thank You for reading my essay!!


Faithfully Submitted,

Anthony Joseph Hopkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...