Skip to main content

Psalms 94:11 And What It Means To All People?


Psalms 94:11 And What It Means To All People?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins
       
        Good Day Everyone!! How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to ask everyone a very important question.  Does the Lord knows the thoughts of man?  The answer is yes!! God knows all things in advance.  Psalms 94:11 says The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.  This is inside of the King James Version of the Bible.  Frankly, I want to say that God knows the things that we are going to do long before it takes place.  What I would like to do is have the Word of God to impact my mind, and my thinking.
        Next, I want to say that I need the Lord to allow me to feed on the Word of God.  In the middle of trouble, I need to feed on the Word of God at all times.  I really feel at this time that I am inside of the Lord’s Hands.  How you think determines how you feel.  This means that you have to deal with how you think rather than how they feel.  This is very hard for some people because in my case, I am a person who reacts to things more than I am thinking.
       


Further, I am trying my very best not to conform to these external supervisions.  This reminds me of Romans 12:2 it says; do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Proverbs 23:7 For as He thinketh in his heart, so is he.  I want to say that I suffer from a mental illness called Schizoid Affective Disorder.  This means that I hear voices or things that other people do not hear.
        Moreover, I want to say that I would like for the Lord to continue to bless me eternally.  The things that I need on earth, the Lord will provide.  I know that my mind craves for the things that I wish that I need.  For Example, I am the type of person, who has changed for the better.  For Instance, I want to say that I used to be very reclusive.

  I tend to withdraw at certain times.  I find myself withdrawing from certain realities of life.  I will admit that I am very intelligent and kind.  I also will admit that I have a passive mind.  Even though I am not apathetic.  I have been through a whole lot in my life.  I used to make excuses for my emotions.  Currently, I am doing a whole lot better emotionally and mentally.  I have a sound mind right now.  I feel excited about life more than I have ever before.
       


I remember when my parents used to tell me that I talk out loud.  I guess the reason why I talk loud is because I would like for everyone to hear what I have to say.  I want to saturate myself with God’s Word.  My way of thinking has changed because I have the Holy Spirit inside of me right now.  I am literally excited because I am attending Church on a regular basis.  I am reading my Bible every single day of the week.  You are accountable for how I feel.  I am accountable for my emotions. 

Finally, I want to say that self-control is a gift from God that has a purpose for our lives.  My life during the past 30 years have been filled with ups and downs.  I want to be inside of a place that I can govern my emotions.  I want to say that I do not argue with anyone anymore.  Godly emotions go towards God.  I noticed that I do not dwell on negative emotions anymore.  I used to carry thoughts that used to wear me down completely.  What I am doing at the moment is that I am managing my problems. 
In Conclusion, I want to say that my life has changed for the better.  I have to expose myself to the Word of God.  I have become saturated my thinking with the Word of God on a daily basis.  I read the Bible out loud because I want God to talk to me.  I know that I have been saved for the past 4 years now.  What are you spending most of your time thinking about?  For me personally, I would like to become a father someday.


 I would like to attend Seminary School.  I would like for the Lord to pay for my book publishing fees and my student loans.  I do not want life mastering me!! I want to master life!! Please continue to keep me in your prayers because I have a lot of special needs at the moment.  I really need to govern my life instead of allowing my emotions to govern my life.  Please keep do things in a positive manner. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...