Skip to main content

The Meaning of Colossians 3:9-10


The Meaning of Colossians 3:9-10
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins

          Good Day Everyone!! How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform all of you that I am still a Work in Progress!!  I want to begin this essay off by saying that I love all of you very much.  I have a question to ask all of you.  Could someone please tell me whether making this complete change is related to our behavior and conduct?  It is very true that we are not supposed to lie to each other.  I want to know how you put off the old sinful nature to a new man.  For me personally, I am still learning about the Bible.
 I want everyone to know that this change is going to take a very long time.  This is a complete change in our overall behavior.  We have to learn how to a new creature in Christ Jesus.  I know that I had to take anger management in the past.  I used to have a problem with myself and with others.  My disposition has changed tremendously since becoming new again.  I am learning how to be perfect when it comes to the new man that the Book of Colossians is talking about.
Next, I want to inform all of you that I had to completely eliminate all of my secular music from my Mp3 Player.  I have sermons and worship music on it right now.  I also want to inform all of you that I have a mental illness.  I was only drowning out the voices that I was hearing.  These voices use vulgarity on a daily basis.  This is the reason why I am willing to allow Jesus to literally enter my heart and mind.  I need a complete makeover.  I want to inform all of you that I am praying and fasting right now.  I have not eaten anything since yesterday.  I know that this might sound radical in nature, but I am trying to fast in the same way that Jesus Christ did.

Also, I want to place emphasis on the Old Man for a change.  I want to say to everyone that the old me was a lustful and very carnal person.  I want to say that even though I attended church, I was affiliated with lewd women.  I have spent too much money on sex and pleasure.  I used to be an alcoholic.  I was drinking and smoking marijuana.  I did this just to cover up my emotions.  I really need all of your prayers because I want this old man of myself to be completely out of my life.  I do not want to go back into the world.  Even though I live inside of the world, I have to change my behavior.
In Addition, I want to say that the new man will be discussed right now.  The new man is Christ-like.  The new man that is inside of me is a very gentle person.  I will admit that I have changed for the better because I have been clean and sober for 29 years now.  The new person inside of me attends church on a regular basis.  The new person inside of me reads the Bible and pray every single day of the week. 
The new person inside of me is waiting for Jesus Christ to come back.  I know that Jesus Christ can completely heal me from all of my health problems.  Every time I hear worship songs, it makes me cry inside.  I can bear to see the man that I have been.  You know something, my neighbors inside of my apartment building have been talking about me.  I will admit that I used to be a hoarder.  Whenever, I feel sad and depressed, I do not eat anything.  There was a period of time that I used to neglect myself.  Currently, I want to hear God’s Voice.  I also will admit that I have been responding to internal stimuli. 
          I am trying my very best to change from the inside out.  It is that; I have been responding to internal stimuli for almost 10 years now.  The voices that are inside of my head always putting me down every single day.  This is the reason why I attend Church on a regular basis as well as AA Meetings.  God is working inside of me indirectly. 
I know this because He gives me the instructions that Job 33:14-16 states.  I have been reading the entire Bible and meditating on God’s Word.  God does speaks to all of us, even while we are sleeping.  This is the truth because it enables me to maintain a positive attitude.  I will admit that I am a very emotional person.  What I am doing right now is setting my mind on things above rather than on earth.  This is the reason why Jesus has revealed Himself to me in many ways.  It is that I am thirsty for the Living Water from Jesus Christ.  When it comes to the new man, it requires a complete change in conduct and behavior.  The friends that I used to have, I no longer hang around them.  The truth is: I feel much better right now than I did 10 years ago.  I do not harbor resentments like I used to.  I do not dwell on the past, unlike my siblings.  I feel much better right now because I know that God is watching over me.  God is also counting my steps.  I feel much better because I am losing weight.  I used to weigh 310 pounds.  I weigh 279 pounds right now.  I tend to meditate a whole lot.  I also read the Bible out loud because I want God to talk to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...