Skip to main content

You Cannot Stop The Rain


You cannot stop the rain!!
        Hello, Everyone!! How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform all of you that I am writing about the subject called: You cannot stop the rain.  Colossians 3:25 says in the King James Version; but he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.  You cannot stop the rain is a metaphor.  A metaphor is an implied comparison.
        This has a whole lot to do with the judgment that we are about to receive in the near future.  First, I want to say that I am guilty of using foul language towards others.  I am guilty of committing crimes as well.  We are not saints.  The point is that we are willing to grow along spiritual lines. 


        This means that I am relying on a power that is greater than myself, which can restore me to sanity.  The definition of the word sanity means to have a clear conscious, or to become suitable and proper in making judgment.
        Next, I want to inform everyone that our bodies as well as the air that we breathe does not belong to us.  Ecclesiastes 12:7 says then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the Spirit shall return unto God who gave it.


        You cannot stop the rain because we are responsible for our own behavior while we live.  Moreover, I am saying that all of us are held accountable for our personal behavior.  You cannot stop the rain literally because it waters the earth.  The rain that I am referring to is God’s wrath upon man.  Remember one thing, God has the last word.  The only thing that we can do, while God is talking to us is simply be quiet.  You cannot stop the rain when it comes because it has a purpose in life just like our human existence.
        In essence, this is a writing exercise because it gives me an opportunity to receive feedback.  I am not trying to preach to anyone.  I am sending a message that the Son of Man is coming back very soon.  We must prepare ourselves in advance.
        Matthew 12:36-37 says: But I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment.  (37.) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.  You are not able to stop the rain because God is evaluating all living things.  Mankind will be held accountable for our speech, works, and is we are inside of the Lambs Book of Life.
        Acts 2:38 says: Then Peter said unto them, repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  You cannot stop the rain when it comes because it is time to repent of all of our sins.  It is time to get in right standings with God.  I want to inform all of you that God is watching all of us from His Throne in heaven.  You cannot stop the rain when it comes because we need to prepare ourselves in advance.
        I pray that all of us will be saved.  I am only flesh and clay out of the ground.  God even knows how long we shall live on earth.  God knows everything in advance about all of us.  In Addition, you cannot stop the rain in many ways because it will come when we least expect it.  For me personally, I have been clean and sober for the past 29 years now.  I asked God to remove the desire from me to drink and smoke and He did.




        The rain that I am also referring to is the latter rain.  It is a community of believers, who are sharing God’s message to all people.  This community of people are responsible for being an example to everyone else.  You cannot stop the rain because it is going to come; no matter if we are prepared or not.  I am doing my very best to save those who are lost, the spiritually blinded people, double minded people, and baptizing others in the name of the Father, Son, and The Holy Ghost.
        Romans 10:9-10: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart: that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (10.) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  As soon as the rain comes, man cannot control it.  I am doing my best to govern my own behavior because I know better than to use vulgarity in any state, fashion or form.
        Ephesians 4:29 says: Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good for the use of edifying that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  When it comes to the Lord, I am no different than anyone else.  I will be judged according to my works, and what I have done for Kingdom of God.  This means that I have to become an imitator of Christ Jesus.  I cannot son whatsoever.  I cannot listen to secular music as well.




        You cannot stop the rain, nor control it when it comes.  There is two types of rain. First, the latter rain, and second, the physical rain that waters the earth.  There is a third kind of rain that will come and that is rain consisting of fire coming from the sky.  The end is coming very fast.  I would like for everyone including myself to get prepared to meet God.  I love all of you very much.  I am concerned about all of you.
        Philippians 2:9-11 says: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him and given him a name which is above every name. (10.) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth. (11.) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.  You cannot stop the rain when Jesus Christ comes back to the earth for the second time.  Are you ready for Jesus to meet and dine with you?
        Isaiah 43:10 says: Ye are my witnesses saith the Lord and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.  This means that we are His witnesses and servants to whom God has chosen to his goodwill.  In contemporary times, we are God’s and His Temple.

Thank you for reading my essay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...