Skip to main content

We Shall Love The Lord our God!!


We Shall Love The Lord Our God!


          This is an essay that consists of Bible verses from the Book of Deuteronomy.  The first Bible verse that I would like to talk about is in Deuteronomy 6:5: It says you shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul, and with all of your strength.  I love the Lord God so much that I have dedicated my life to Him; by not listening to rap music.  I have dedicated my life to Him by sharing with others about what the Lord has done for me.
          Next, when you love the Lord your God; you are putting to an end the physical, mental, and social self by submitting to His will.  Deuteronomy 8:6 says: Therefore you shall keep the commandments of the Lord your God, to walk in His ways and fear Him.  Second, we do this by obeying His word, and placing our hearts, mind, and soul to Him.
 We have to submit to God by hearing His voice through prayer and reading His word.  We also have to submit to His will in our lives by giving up the things that we have done in our life.  Deuteronomy 11:13 says: And it shall be that if you earnestly obey my commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all of your heart, and with all of your soul.
          Third, we do this by loving Him in the same way He loved us.  We also demonstrate this same love for God to other people in our lives.  According to Deuteronomy 11:22: For if you carefully keep all these commandments which I command you to do- to love the Lord your God, to walk in all of His ways, and to hold fast to Him. Fourth, we serve Him; is we love Him.  We do this by walking after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. Deuteronomy 13:4. 
This means that we have to fear the Lord God, our Creator, and His son Jesus Christ.  We are not supposed to fear mortal man because man was created from the dust of the ground according to Genesis 2:7.  In order to live in the spirit, we have to be born again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...