Skip to main content

Luke 9:23 And What Does it Means for All of Us!!


Luke 9:23 and what it means for all of us.
        This is an essay that ask one question.  What does this Bible verse really mean?  It is simple because we are supposed to be just like Jesus Christ.  What this really mean to me is that I am supposed to deny myself, forsake all of my sins, and take up my cross on a daily basis. 
I am supposed to follow Jesus Christ on a daily basis.  I want to inform all of you that Jesus wants us to follow Him for the rest of our lives.  I am a person who has come a very long way in my personal walk with Jesus Christ.  I am willing to yield all of my possessions and give it to the poor.  I am the type of person who is very nice, kind, polite, helpful, giving, and always reading the Bible on a daily basis.  I want you to know that my personal life consisted of ups and downs right now.  I have attended morning worship at my home church Fort McKinley United Methodist Church in Dayton, Ohio.
Next, I want to ask everyone this important question.  Are you willing to totally submit to God’s Authority?  The answer for me is yes.  I have completely changed during the past few years.  I have gotten scammed for nothing.  Perhaps, I might be too trusting to others.  I know that God knows what is inside of my heart.  I have changed because I have been able to attend church on a regular basis.  I do not affiliate myself with the people who have scammed me and had taken all of my money.  I have learned a valuable lesson because I almost died over giving my money away to people that I did not know personally. 
Currently, I am a person who forgives others.  I am a person who has changed for the better because I have learned my lessons from the past.  I am literally ready to follow Jesus Christ right now.  I have done so much in my personal life that if it is the Lord’s Will, I will write my own autobiography about my complete personal life.
 My family members love me a whole lot.  My friends love me for the person that I am.  There are times when I end up getting nervous by giving everything away.  I do not have a problem yielding to His authority totally and forever.  What does this Bible verse really mean?  My answer might now be very accurate, but I am ready to completely submit to God’s will.  I obviously do not have nothing to lose.  I have done so much in my personal life that I am ready to live for the Lord for the rest of my life.
        Lord, I am ready to live for you for as long as I live on earth.  I am ready to do your Will.  Lord, I thank you for the things that I have and the breath that I breathe each day. 

        Further, I want to say that I only wish that my family members could do what I am doing right now.  I know that my life at this time is enjoyable.  I have had a lot of physical and mental scars from my past.  I have forgiven everyone that have hurt me in my past.  I want to say that my life and money belongs to God.  There are some people who do not believe this.  All I have does not belong to me personally.  This is the reason why God gives us talents and money.  We are supposed to use it according to His will.  There is a parable that is inside of the Book of Matthew, and it states that if the Lord gives you something, we are supposed to use it just like He intended for us to.


        Finally, I want to say that it is very important to use our money and listen to the Lord.  I know for me, I will admit that I used to put my money inside of the ground because I have spent my money foolishly.  I want to say that things have changed because I have learned to do things wisely.  I want to inform everyone that I have changed behaviorally for the better.  I want to say that I am living for the Lord by greeting everyone and inviting everyone to church.  Last week, I have invited some of my neighbors to church.  That made me feel good because I have brought someone to church with me.  I am very happy to be the person that I am right now. 
        The above Bible verse states that we have to take care of our household and give our tithes and offerings to the Lord.  I am very happy to have Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.  I am able to be content with what I have and be very grateful for the air that I breathe each day.  Thank you for reading my essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...