Skip to main content

How Many Promises Are Inside of The Holy Bible?


How Many Promises are inside of the Holy Bible?
        This is a very important question that I would like to ask.  How many promises are inside of the Holy Bible?  I am asking this question because I would like for someone in Theology School or Seminary School to enlighten me with their knowledge and expertise about the Promises that are inside of the Holy Bible.  This is an essay that consists of one question.  I know that there are 66 Books inside of the Bible itself.
 However, according to Rick Warren, an Evangelist out of the State of California, stated recently that there are at least 5,500 Promises that are inside of the Bible.  I would like for someone to please tell me whether this is true or not?  I am just curious to know how many promises are inside of the Bible. 
Next, I have been reading the Holy Bible since I was 4 years old.  When I was a baby, my mother used to read the Bible in order for me to calm down.  I have been reading the Bible as of this year for 50 years now.  I really feel good about asking a very important question like this one.  What are some of the famous promises inside of the Bible?
        I really love the promises that are inside of the Bible because it enable me to understand where God is coming from.  It also gives me an idea about what I am reading.  I really feel happy right now.  I know that every promise that is inside of the Bible pertains to all of us.  I want to inform everyone that tomorrow is my mother’s birthday.  There is a promise inside of the Bible that states that our citizenship is in heaven.  I really believe it!!
        Someday, I will see my mother, sister, grandmothers, grandfathers, and everyone that I know that have died and are in heaven right now.  I only asked this question because I want to know how many promises are inside of the Bible.  These promises are guarantees that God has given all of us.  God and His Son Jesus Christ are solely responsible for sharing all of this in advance.  I love all of you very much.                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...