Skip to main content

What is Obedience?


What is obedience?

This is an essay that concerns obedience.  The definition of the word obedience is as follows: Obedience is compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.  Obedience is absolutely essential to being a follower of Jesus Christ.  You thank Him for the heartaches and trials in our life.  Therefore, you are going to love Him.  What do you think?

Love God not half with God.  I am going to be careful to what I place in my mind.  Loving Jesus will affect how I feel about Him.  Share the Word.  Go into all of the world and preach the gospel.  We follow Jesus all of the time. 

The first thing that I do each day I wake up is thank the Lord for allowing me to wake up to see another day.  I also thank Him for the day before.  By the way, I hope Resurrection Sunday was good for you as it was for me.  I had a chance to pray for all of my family members.  I prayed for everyone worldwide; especially those who were died yesterday in Sri Lanka.  I also attended church yesterday as well as spend quality time praying for all of my neighbors where I live in Dayton, Ohio.
Serve Him

All of us have the capacity to serve the Lord.  I serve Him by helping others each day of the week.  I am responsible for helping others without asking for anything in return.  I know that God will always bless me with anything that I need.  I am a follower of my personal Savior Jesus Christ. 
One thing that I can say about me is that I am a doer of the Word and not a hearer.  I am responsible for doing everything that the Bible tells me to do.  For instance, I ask God to remove the desire for me to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana 28 years ago.  I have been clean and sober since May 2, 1990.
 I had given up the high cost to low living on that day.  I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I also ask God to be with me throughout my journey as well as my everyday life. 

Jesus accepted me in the same way that it is depicted in this picture.  I am very happy that I am a child of the Most High God.  I had to make changes in my personal life in order for Jesus Christ to accept me.  Some might say that I am still a sinner.  Some would say that I am a self- righteous man. Some would say that I have never changed.  I have changed for the better because the things that I have done in the past, I no longer have a desire for right now.

God transforms our life, and we change our way of thinking.
God’s way of thinking is not like humans.  His way of thinking is higher than ours.  God’s way of thinking is so strong that it will cause an average person to change for the better.  For me personally, I want to say that it is Him who is responsible for the things that I have in my life right now.  I know that I am not a perfect person.  I am a person who is sharing the gospel with others.  If I can change for the better, then the next person can change.  God gives us a choice.  We have a free will.  I have chosen to get my life right this time around.  God is doing for me what I cannot do for myself.  God is counting my steps.  He is risen!!
My name is Anthony Hopkins and I am from Dayton, Ohio.  I have been a Blogger for 9 years now.  I graduated from the University of Toledo on June 12, 1993 and June 17, 1995 respectively.  My hobbies consists of reading, writing, traveling, and writing my essays to anyone who would like to read them.  I am a very intelligent man, who has a lot of common sense.  I am a very nice person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...