Skip to main content

What Does it Mean to Test The Lord God?



What does it mean to Test the Lord God?
         

          Good Day Everyone!! I would like to start this essay off by asking everyone a very important question.  What does it mean to test the Lord God?  First, I would like to say that it is the smallest things that we do wrong that goes against God.  For example, if a person continues to confess for his or her sins over to God, and constantly repeats them.  You are putting God to the test.  For me personally, I am guilty of looking at porn in the past, and dealing with harlots.  I had spent over $100,000 dollars on sex. 
          Next, I want to inform everyone that it is our actions, deeds, and trials that we go through that put God to the test.  Like they say in Isaiah 59:2 that your sins have separated you from God.  As I recall, I was only testing the waters so to speak.  I know that being involved in carnal activities is a sin.  I remember dealing with female prostitutes during a 24 year period.  From June 22, 1986 to July 3, 2010; I was solely responsible for spending my money buying pornographic magazines and buying sex from prostitutes; while living in Toledo, and Dayton, Ohio.  The reason why I preferred these women is simply because they were looking for money to get a fix.  I was involved in relationships with women, but at that time, I was not satisfied. 




        I will also admit that I was involved in a monogamous relationship with my wife in 1989.  She ended up giving me a STD twice.  I had to report her to the Dayton, Ohio Montgomery County Health Department on October 21, 1989.  She had given me chlamydia and later I had gonorrhea inside of my mouth.  I was devastated because my wife at that time was a prostitute.  I did not know it until the very last minute.  She ended up suffering from pelvis inflammatory disease.  You see one thing, whenever, a woman contract a disease of some sort, their bodies contain an acidic environment that is capable of getting rid of things that are inside of the vagina.  However, she accused me of giving her a disease and I was faithful throughout our marriage.  I had caught her cheating on me with another man. 
        Afterwards, I divorce my wife because she told me in my face that she did not love me.  I cried and cried for a long time.  I moved to Toledo, Ohio on September 1, 1990.  I lived in the Toledo, Ohio Area for a total of almost 6 years.  While living in the Toledo, Ohio Area, I had continue to deal with the wrong women.  I was not able to find anyone who would love me for the person that I am.  My life at that moment changed for the better.  I graduated from the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio on June 12, 1993 and again on June 17, 1995.  I ended up working a total of 3 jobs and living on my own. 
        In Addition, I want to inform all of you that I continued to pay for sex with money.  I also worked my fingers to the bone and God had changed me for the better as of February 15, 2015.  I know that what I am saying is that I became a slave for Satan for a very long time.  I will also admit that I really need a lot of prayer because I am not involved in another relationship with anyone at the moment because I am still trying to get myself together with God.



        Finally, I want to say that I had been dwelling and sleeping inside of the streets for a very long time.  Whenever my mother used to put me out of the house, I used to sleep at Riverview Park in Dayton, Ohio.  This was during the time that I was in active addiction.  I used to drink beer and wine for 18 years.  I used to smoke marijuana and deal with lewd women for over 24 years.  I want all of you to please keep me in your prayers because I am still startling the fence.  I am trapped between social media and porn.  My phone has been inundated with porn images.  I need everyone to please keep me in your prayers because the Internet is Satan’s Playhouse.  I am literally ready to change for the better.  I have stopped looking at porn and dealing with my sinful nature.  Thank you for reading my essay.  God Bless All of You!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...