Skip to main content

What Does It Mean to Get Rewarded By God?


What does it mean to get rewarded by God?
            I would like to start this essay by asking a very important question.  What does it mean to get rewarded by God? To answer this question a Bible verse comes to mind.  Even if you give a cup of water to one of my followers, you will be rewarded.  I will admit that I have been doing for others than myself.  I have done this for many years.  I also will admit that I have a mental illness, and there are times, when I might get irritated very easily.  Right now, I am a very humble man.  I might be in my 50s right now, but God is not finish with me yet.
            Further, you have to decide where you want your rewards.  For example, do you want your rewards while you are on earth or in heaven?  Remember one thing that every word, thought, and feeling have implications for heaven.  According to Matthew 12:36 says that by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be judged.  According to Colossians 3:2 it says that we should set our minds on heavenly things rather than earthly things.  Proverbs 15:3 says that the Lord is watching over the good and evil.  The Lord rewards us according to our things that we have done while here on earth, however, when we receive our glorified bodies, this means that we become like God.  The word of God energizes, changes, and motivated us on a daily basis, as long as we are willing to read it.
                                   
A


            Moreover, I would like to inform everyone that God is watching how we manage our money, time, and with our behavior.  We must continue to believe the message of the cross.  We have to live daily for the glory of God.  We must practice what we learn.  Put your trust in Jesus Christ! My actions, thoughts and decisions will determine whether you will go to heaven. I am a sinner that is in need of Jesus Christ.  Something happens to someone who hears the word of God.  I run toward the goal because my prize is heaven.  God’s love is not based on our behavior, it is based on His love for us.  Blessed are those who die in the service for the Lord.   We are going to have a party in heaven because heaven is a place of happiness.  God loves you.  God wants to have an intimate relationship with all of us.  We are going to share in the glory of Jesus Christ.  A man who finds life, finds trust in heaven.  Bless and to be a blessing!


         

Let’s begin by noting the way that Jesus answered Peter’s question: From the Book of Mark!!
At the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. (verses 28-29)
The Gospel of Mark shows that Jesus is talking about two time periods:
No one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields — and with them, persecutions) and in the age to come, eternal life. (Mark 10:29-30)

God will reward us generously — but Jesus also warns us that this life is not a life of physical luxury. We will have persecutions, trials and sufferings in this life. But the blessings outweigh the difficulties by a hundred-to-one margin! Whatever sacrifices we make will be richly compensated. The Christian life is certainly “worth it.”




Jesus is not promising to give 100 fields to everyone who gave up a farm to follow him. He is not promising to give 100 mothers. He is not promising to make everyone wealthy. He is not talking in literal terms. He means that the things we receive in the next life will be 100 times as valuable as the things we give up in this life — as measured by real value, eternal value, not by temporary fads about physical things.

Even our trials have spiritual value to our benefit (Romans 5:3-4; James 1:2-4), and this is of greater value than gold (1 Peter 1:7). God sometimes gives us gold and other temporary rewards (perhaps as an indication of better things to come), but the rewards that count most are those that last forever.
I doubt that the disciples understood what Jesus was saying. They were still thinking in terms of a physical kingdom that would soon bring earthly freedom and power to the people of Israel (Acts 1:6). The martyrdom of Stephen and James (Acts 7:57-60; 12:2) may have come as a surprise. Where were the hundredfold rewards for them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...