Skip to main content

Reflections on my most compassionate sister Patricia





                                Reflections

        Today June 2, 2018 is the anniversary of my sister Patricia’s death.  My sister transitioned from this life into heaven last year at 1:15PM at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio.  I have been very sad and depressed all day yesterday.  It is that my sister Patricia and I were very close siblings.  I am happy that I was with her during her last 2 years of her life.  I know that we have had our moments when she used to beat me up with her fist.  This is simply because she was a woman, and she knew how to fight.

        Further, I want to inform all of you that I really miss my sister a whole lot.  My family members will be celebrating her life on Facebook.  I know that my family members and I really do not get along with each other.  My sister Patricia and I got along despite of the rest of the family problems.  I really miss her cooking and her smile.  My sister was an avid reader and she kept up with the stars.  My sister had her favorite magazines called the National Enquirer and Star.  She read it on a weekly basis.
       
Moreover, my sister literally saved my life on February 13, 2010.  On this day, I was responsible for taking over 2000MG of Phenobarbital, and all of the rest of my medications because I got catfished out of $16,977 dollars in money and Western Union Funds by some female scammers and computer hackers in Accra, Ghana.  This took place from March 15, 2008 – February 28, 2010.  My sister saved my life.  This is the truth because I fell for all of the schemes and strategies from these computer hackers and scammers.  My sister Patricia saved my life!! God is going to bless her for saving my life.
        In addition, I want to inform everyone that my family really don’t know this, but my sister saved me from myself.  I miss my sister Patricia so much that I have actually saved her voice mail messages on my old phone.  My sister sent me to the store to buy her favorite foods and magazines.  My sister enjoyed my company.  My sister is in heaven watching over me right now.  She is very happy that I am blogging about my personal life and what God has done for me.
       

        Finally, even though my mother and sister are in heaven watching everything that I have been doing.  I want to inform everyone that my sister and I have enjoyed our moments together.  My mother and I always enjoyed what I was doing.  She is smiling in heaven right now because I am writing about what God has done for me.  It is my pleasure to share the Gospel to other people.  My mother and sister are happy that I have been clean and sober for 28 years. God is a good God.

 
My name is Anthony Joseph Hopkins and I am a blogger.  I have been writing for the past 8 years.  I am nice, kind, gifted, intelligent, compassionate, and very understanding.  I am a person who writes each day because it enables me to express myself and to share God’s Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...