Skip to main content
Photo

What did You do for God and Yourself?

This essay will consists of questions and answers concerning what have you have done for God and Yourself. First of all, I would like to ask a very good question. What have you done for God and yourself lately? I am asking this question because I would like to gain some ideas and solutions on what others are doing in their personal life for God. We must apply God’s values in our daily lives. God is building your life that matters to God. God knows exactly what we are doing all of the time throughout our lives.

Man’s only hope is in Jesus Christ. We must evaluate our character on the outside as well as our personal testimony in order to make things right. In my case, I have been taking care of my family members and friends by paying for their phone bills and feeding them. I have to be more responsible for paying my tithes and offerings to my own church. I will also admit that I have to put into my budget the money for tithes to my church at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church in Dayton, Ohio. I also will admit that my bills are more than what I pay for in groceries each month. My rent, phone bills and life insurance costs more than any of my bills.



Further, I would like to inform all of you that we need to give an account to God. God speaks though His magnificent creation. Psalms 37:4 says that we are delighted in the Lord. We are supposed to obey God’s word and know Him and experience Him in our lives. God is interested in my character. God is interested in my character because this is exactly what I am taking with me to heaven. I will not take anything else with me whenever I die and be with the Lord. God is evaluating our character while we are on earth. We have to put the man or woman together first and foremost. In Matthew the 22nd Chapter, it states that we must love God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength. The second is just like it, we must love your neighbor as yourself.

Moreover, you will be able to put the entire puzzled together. God has been putting us together for over 2,000 years now. We cannot live by the world’s pressures. A responsible life is when we are doing God’s Will. God is watching us. Everything is open in front of Him. Life is a test of responsibility. God is also testing your responsibility, character, and values. God gives us a choice when it comes to our free will. However, in my case, I am not looking back into the world for anything that I need. In Psalms 107, it says let the redeemer of the Lord say so. We are living and walking testimonies of Jesus Christ. Our conduct, character, and testimony is the same to God. John 7:24 says be honest in your judgement and do not glance.



The Kingdom of God is inside of us. The kingdom of God is inside of our heart. We must be absolutely true when it comes to Jesus Christ.

Also, in 2nd Timothy 1:13 states that we are supposed to retain and hold to a high standard. Guard and treasure the Holy Spirit. We also must guard our testimonies and treasure it. We are living walking expressions of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Son of the Living God. He is the eternal Son of God. Jesus is the full atonement of God. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He died for my sins and the sins of the world. He is the subject of salvation. God put you on earth for 2 reasons. 1. To get to k now Jesus Christ through the Father. 2. God wants you to love Him. Your greatest gift is responsibility. How do you respond to stress, freedom, and the choices that we choose to handle responsibility? Personal responsibility is derived from character and choices.



Finally, we must put more emphasis on values. We must also emphasize self-control, love, understanding, and wisdom. I will admit that I used to be a person who blamed all of my problems on others instead of looking at my own behavior. Some would say that we are a nation of victims. If you look at your own role in your own behavior, then you would not be able to claim the title of victim. There are those who would say that Americans are a nation of entitlement. This means that the American character is the process of blaming people for your problems. We are supposed to live your life in a responsible way. I would say that I have been a very responsible person from the time that I was 7 years old. The victim mentality is when a person says that it is not my fault. The decay of the American culture is this sort of mentality. This obsession affects our way of thinking. We tend to hear more about choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...