Skip to main content

Building Our Life on Values



  Building Your Life on Values!!

        This is an essay on building your life on values.  First of all, what are values?  Values are a system of beliefs that we tend to keep with us from birth to death.  For example, accepting responsibility; this means that we take ownership of our behavior.  Another example is that we are accountable to God for how I lived my life.  Who are you living your life for right now?  We are living for God and ourselves.  Romans 8:10 says since Christ lives within you even though your body will die because of sin, your spirit is alive because you have been made right with God.


       
Further, we are interdependent on each other.  I live my life the way I want to, this is not true.  God is watching you.  Every decision you make affects someone else.  An example of this is the family.  If there is a drug problem in the family, it affects each and every person in the family.  We are all interdependent of each other.  I need to be responsible because God rewards it.  Proverbs 13:20 says He who walks with the wise grows wise.  The responsible book in the Bible is Proverbs.  It teaches you how to manage your life.  God will teach us how to be a better person; if you only let Him.  When you listen, you change inwardly and outwardly. 



       
Finally, when it comes to dealing with my behavior, I have to really think before I act.  I have to really work on my overall character.  It is not easy for me because whenever a person is hearing things that does not make any sense; it means that Satan has infiltrated your life.  I know for me personally, I have been hearing voices since November 8, 2009.  I know that I have problems with my concentration.  I have taken medication for it in the past.  It only makes things worse.

  As far as values are concerned, I value family, education, and freedom.  I value the institution of family because family is very important.  I have to modify my way of thinking by reading the Bible and praying each day.  I also have to learn how to take things one day at a time.  I know that I have not been cleaning my apartment the way I should.  This is simply because I have to have back surgery very soon.  This is because I have 2 herniated disks inside of my lower back.  Please keep me in your prayers.  Thank you for reading my brief blog.


Sincerely,



Anthony Hopkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...